This
week was not very eventful. A few of the sisters in the apartment got
sick. And then this weekend I got sick as well. So it was more of a down
week. I hate not being able to work. I would rather be out there then
stuck inside the hot apartment. Oh well sometimes getting sick happens.
I
was reading in D&C this week. Something that really stood out to me
was the importance of the priesthood and why we have it again on the
earth. There is a reason it is necessary for us to return to
our Heavenly Father again. I am grateful that we have the priesthood
power on the earth again and the fullness of the gospel. I am
also grateful for a good Dad who sets the best example for me and my
family. I am thankful for the temple too. I really miss not being able
to go often. But when I come home it will be something I don't take for
granted.
Have a fun week everyone. Thanks for all the love and support!
~ Sister Miggin
No comments:
Post a Comment