This
week was good. Sister Averion and I had to do to the dr. a few times
this week. We are trying to figure out what is wrong with her back. We
found out and thankfully she will be ok. She just needs to do some
physical therapy. Good thing I know all about that :) I have been trying
to do my best with a companion down. I did work with a member one day.
It was a little challenging because it was 100% hiligaynon and I'm still
not that good. But I had heavenly help for sure. By the end of the week
sister was ready to try and work again. I was really happy. Things are
going good here in our area. We have some new progressing investigators
which is great. Later today we have a mission wide Christmas party, tonight and tomorrow! I am so excited! It should be fun.
I hope you are all doing well. Have a good week!
Sister Miggin
No comments:
Post a Comment