This week was good. It was a little
bit crazy schedule. Because my companion wasn't aloud to work, she had
back problems, she was under house watch. So I worked with the other 2
sisters. We would work in both areas and switch companions throughout
the day. I was the one that working the whole time so that our area
could be worked in too. The good thing is, is that Sister Averion is
now felling better. I am ready to go back and work in just my area. Also
since the other sisters in the house were celebrating their year mark
in the mission we celebrated our one month as companions. Time really
does go by fast in the mission.
I was reading
the other day a talk by President Uchtdorf. " The infinite power of
hope." It's such a good talk. One thing that I really loved was this. "
Hope is one of a three legged stool, together with faith and charity.
These three stabilize our lives regardless of the rough or uneven
surfaces we might encounter at that time." So as we have hope faith and
charity we can have happiness in our lives. I know that to be true. I am
striving everyday to develop these Christlike attributes. The talk goes
on to talk about the things we hope in lead to faith, and the things we
hope for lead to charity. I know that as we hope and have faith and
then act on that in charity that our lives can be blessed. I know that
though the atonement of Jesus Christ we can always have hope in our
lives no matter what. I know that he is our savior and without him I
would not be who I am today. I am grateful for the opportunity to share
his gospel with the people in the Philippines. The church is true!
I hope you all have a good week.
-Sister Miggin
No comments:
Post a Comment