So
this week we had to me. They were doing a lot of construction and so
the sisters were in 2 of the elders buildings. Well they finally opened
up 17m which is SUPER nice and so today we had to pack up everything and
move into the new place. So that was a little annoying considering we
only have 3 weeks left. But its okay because its a lot nicer. I just
hope the showers are better.
Anyway things are good here. Me
and Sister Dutson, a girl in my district started going to the morning
work out class. Its a lot of fun. I feel like all i do is eat and go to
class so its nice to have extra gym time. This week should be good. We
get to Skype TRC. Ok so TRC is like teaching members. Like people come
in and volunteer to be taught like a visiting teaching message. Now its
of course in your mission language so we are "speaking" Ilonggo. Which
they can at least not understand. Well this week we get to Skype do this
teaching with people in the Philippines. Like natives, not just RMS
haha so its pretty cool! I am excited! Thank you for all your prayers!
Keep them coming :) I love you all!
Happy fathers day!
- Sister Miggin

No comments:
Post a Comment