This week was good. "We teach an
investigator" pretty much everyday. It hard in Illonggo. But I cant
believe how much I have learned so far. Only here and with this spirit
is it possible. I have been working of flashcards and things like that. I
also pray a lot in the language.
We got
to host new missionaries this week! It was so much fun! Its a
bittersweet thing to watch families drop off missionaries. But it was
fun for me to be there for the new arrivals. Its crazy how slow the days
feel but its weird to think I have been here almost 3 weeks. I am glad
to be here.
This week the general relief
society president came and spoke. It was truly wonderful. She and her
husband both are amazing people. I am in the choir so its really fun to
participate in that. Music brings such a spirit. Today we got to go to
the temple again. Its the place to be! I am sad I only have 3 more times
ever for a year and a half.
Thank you for the birthday wishes and the package! I loved it. Thanks for the prayers too, I feel of your love a lot here.
Love, Sister Miggin
No comments:
Post a Comment