Mon; For P-day we went to this Jesus hold up statue, the view was awesome. It was a fun day.
Tues:
We spent time working in a area called punta cogon. We had 6 less
actives from there come to church last week :) So we decided to keep
visiting them and thankfully so did the ward
Wed: Sick comp :(
Thurs: normal work day
Fri:It was a put your shoulder to the wheel day
Sat:We got to visit a few of your new investigators and were so excited because they started to read the Book of Mormon!
Sun: Church! We also had a member Sister Olivare work with us for part of the day, it was awesome :)
Well
I guess the last 2/3 of my mission is beginning. I promise to finish
strong and keep running until the end.I hope you are all doing well.
Thanks for all the prayers for my health. I am glad to be better. Love
you all!
Sister Miggin
No comments:
Post a Comment