So what happened this week:
Mon:p-day
Tues:
I went on exchanges with Sister Batin. We taught a lesson to one of my
investigators who had lots of questions. Well we were able to work
together well and really follow the spirit as we taught him. He even
said the closing prayer. We both almost cried the spirit was strong. We
pray he felt it to.
Wed: We went street contacting most of the day and that was about it
Thurs:Went to the doctor in the morning for a check up on my comp and then regular work day.
Friday: We were able to teach quite a few lessons and go visit some of our less active members
Sat:
Stake conference. Elder Meim of the area 70 was there. He gave a
wonderful talk about keeping our lives anchored on Jesus Christ. He gave
10 ideas of different "stones" we can use to build a solid foundation
1.Faith in Jesus Christ and his atonement. 2. Repentance 3. keeping our
covenants 4. prayer 5. daily scripture study 6. keeping our testimony
strong 7.service 8. tithing 9. fasting and 10.keeping the Sabbath day
holy. I loved his talk. I know that if we are strong in these 10 things
we will be strong when Satan tries to tempt us and when the storms of
life arrive in our lives.
Sun: Stake conference. Also President Aquino and his wife had dinner at our house. We had crab!
Mon: Zone conference! This pink dress was the dress I wore. Also it was made for me by a member! I LOVE IT!!!
This
week was wonderful. I really am glad that I was able to have a
uplifting week. I am excited to keep finding ways to improve me teaching
and my work as a missionary. Palangga ko kamo! Have a good week!
-Sister Miggin
No comments:
Post a Comment