Here we are p-day again. This week was crazy. The
beginning of the week I was on exchanges with the STL's. It was weird
being in a 3-some. But on Thursday I got my new companion. Her name is
Sister Averion. She is from the Luzon Philippines. She is so cute and
just the littlest thing every. I could just pick her up and put her in
my pocket. She is not very good at English, but it's ok. It just gives
me a better opportunity to learn more Hiligaynon faster. She also is
helping me start to learn some Tagalog too. She reminds me a little bit
of Laurie's mom. I have really enjoyed the time with her. I have learned
a lot from her too. She is a really good teacher as well.
Things
are going good in our area. I feel like I have been here for a while.
Sometimes I feel like I have knocked on every door in the area. But I
know that's not true at all. There is new potential. We just started
teaching a new girl named Leslie. She is in her mid 20's. We were
walking down the street and her mom called us over and said her daughter
has been looking for us. We taught her and she even accepted a
baptismal date. I am really excited to see what happens. I know it will
go well if we pray for guidance and the spirit to be with us always.
I hope you all have a great week!
-Sister Miggin
No comments:
Post a Comment