The first part of the week I was in a
3some with the STL's. We had a good time trying to cover two areas. But I
have my new companion now. Her name is Sister Scicluna. She is an
Aussie! From Tasmania, Australia. She is one of the kindest people I
know. I just love her. We have a lot of fun together. We have set some
new goals for what we want to accomplish in our area. I am really
excited to get to work! She has also helped a lot with my language. She
has had to learn it, so she understands a lot of how to teach it. I am
going to have 2 great trainers!
I am staring to see a difference the gospel makes in peoples lives. Its really humbling to watch it. It's true what they say. The spirit is really the teacher. It does the
conversion. Its so cool to see the light turn on in peoples eyes. One of
our investigators agreed to be baptized. He said he finally feels
ready. For him it wasn't until after he learned about the Plan of
Salvation that it really started to make sense to him. I hope that he
continues to come closer to our heavenly father. I was just so grateful
for the spirit with us in our lessons. I hope to always do the things to
remain worthy of it. It would be impossible without it. I had a really
good week. It was full of hard work and fun times. The weather is crazy
here as usual. I really don't mind the rain at all. You better believe
I'm over here singing and dancing in the rain. I hope you all have a
great week! until next week :)
-Sister Miggin
Ps.Sorry guys my brain is like gone. But I did have a baptism this week!
Her name is Jhana. I am really upset at myself for not remembering to
include this. But I was really excited. She has developed quite a
testimony. Her uncle and his wife and kids are active members and she
was a referral. She was so excited to be baptized afterwords she just
could stop smiling. I was really proud of her for making the decision to
be baptized.
Katie said that these children are showering in the rain.
No comments:
Post a Comment