So we have some pretty great investigators. We are teaching a 11 year old named Jhana, her baptism date is on August 29
I think. So hopefully everything goes accordingly. We are also teaching
quite a few others who have dates in September. Here in the Philippines
they have a 4 week rule. That the investigator must come to church for 4
weeks in a row. So if they miss a Sunday we have to move back their
date. Its sometimes frustrating but I quickly realized why. There are SO
many inactive or less active here. Its sad but true. So I understand
why they have this rule.
Anyway this week was good. We had a
family home evening with this cute family. They have 4 girls and just
had a baby boy. It reminded me of my family. It was such a fun family
night. It made me grateful that we always had FHE growing up. I also
experience my first brown out. It was so hot without the fan. But
thankfully right as we were going to bed the power came back and I was
able to sleep with my fan!! YAY! Hope you all have a great week!!
Love, Sister Miggin
No comments:
Post a Comment