Wednesday, November 23, 2016

Letter-October 31st, 2016

Hello everyone, Sorry I was not able to email sooner. We had to split our email time in 2 segments. We had to travel to Iloilo to go on splits with the STL's 

This week was great. It really was focused on the Book of Mormon. I finished it once again. And the training this week for my companion was all about how to teach using the Book of Mormon, and why it is important for the investigators conversion. I honestly was so grateful that that was the focus this week. I am so thankful to have the Book of Mormon in my life. It has really become a guide for my life. I have learned more in the mission how to use it fully in my life. Another cool thing that happened this week was we had a activity with the branch. We went to the area around the church and all handed out Book of Mormons. It was so awesome to see the members initiate the work. We got lots of return appointments from that. I am excited to do some follow up on them. 

Sorry that this email is short. We are short on time. I love you all so much. 

Until next time, 

Sister Miggin

No comments:

Post a Comment