Wednesday, November 23, 2016

Letter-October 23rd, 2016

This week was crazy. We went to Iloilo twice. It was a adventure both time. The bus ride is about 3 hours of very curvy roads. But thankfully the results of the visits was great. Things here are going well. I am so excited that this is my last transfer. It's crazy how there are no more before us going home. We are now the departing missionaries. Time sure goes fast. I am so motivated to finish strong and just make these 6 weeks the best. This last transfer has had it's ups and downs. But it's just helped me progress. Without our trials and challenges, we cannot grow into who the Lord wants us to be. I am so thankful for all the progression that I have made in the mission. I am no where near perfection, but I am trying my best. I love the work and I love you all. I hope you have a great week! 

until next time
-Sister Miggin 




No comments:

Post a Comment