Wednesday, November 23, 2016

Letter-October 16th, 2016

Hello everyone, I am happy to report that I am doing great. I am back out there and don't feel sick anymore. I just hope that it continues that way. This week was much better. It was nice to get back out to work and get teaching again. Right now our main focus in the work is the less actives. Through them we are finding part member families and also new investigators. We were able to attend a zone meeting this week with President and Sister Cruz. It was such a spiritual boost that I needed. He also made sure my health was ok. So I think I'm now good :) I love this work so much. It's so amazing for me to still feel the joy of service. The little things like getting sick just don't matter much when you have such a important work to do. I hope and pray the Lord gives me the strength to finish this mission strong. I will forever be grateful for my Savior and the tender mercies he gives me every day. 

Thank you all for your added prayers for me. I love you all, have a great week.

-Sister Miggin 






No comments:

Post a Comment