Wednesday, November 23, 2016

Letter-November 20th, 2016

Hello my loved ones, 
I hope you all enjoy this week. Happy thanksgiving to you all. It's too bad that I won't make it in time. But I'll be home for Christmas. So I will just count my blessings. This week flew by. I can't believe I have 2 weeks left. It doesn't feel real. This last week was so hot. I don't know why, but more than usual. It was just so hot. But we have been working like crazy. We have been walking everywhere too. This week we visited the less active's up in the mountain area. I don't know why anyone baptized people so far away from the church. But the view from the top was amazing. 

Yesterday I gave my last talk in church as a full-time missionary. It was so bittersweet. I really love this branch. I will miss them. This branch is totally unique. But they somehow get stuff done. Its been fun to be assigned here. I am usually in a ward. So it's been different to be in am much smaller branch. You get to know the members lots better. They have a branch Family home evening planned for me. It will make me cry I already know. But it's not till the 3rd. 

Well I hope you all have a good week. Love you all so much!! 

Until next time, 

Sister Miggin



No comments:

Post a Comment