Sunday, October 9, 2016

Letter-September 25th, 2016

Hello everyone,
I hope that you are all enjoying this week, and getting ready for conference. This week for us was great. We got lost a few times, we are working without our tour guide. But we saw some tender mercies this weeks. I am so happy to be here in this area. It has it's challenges, but we can work it out. Our focus is now more on finding. We really need to build up our teaching pool. This week we were able to locate more members and less active homes. Also some new investigators as well. This week was my first Sunday in the Hamtic branch, because last week was conference. But I really love the unit here. They are eager and willing to help us missionaries. Yesterday we had 4 members join us in locating more of the less actives. SO I am happy to see their desire to help the missionaries.Anyway not much else about this week. I hope that you are all doing well. I love and miss you all. Have a good week. 

Sister Miggin




No comments:

Post a Comment