Sunday, October 9, 2016

Letter-October 2nd, 2016

Hello to all my loved ones. This week was business as usual. We are just doing our best to get out to work as much as possible and find people. My companion is doing great. I have sees lots of growth in her these last few weeks. I really love her a lot. We are just having fun exploring our area and trying to find out what works here. Every area is different for how the work goes best, so we are just praying to be aligned with Heavenly Fathers vision of our area.

This weekend we were able to watch the general women's broadcast. It was so amazing. I really loved President Uchtdorfs talk. It inspired me to really endure to the end of this mission. And finish strong and keep the faith. I am realizing now the end is going to be one of the hardest part. But our job is to keep the faith and finish strong. 

I love the work and I know that this church is true. I love you all so much!!!!! 

Love Sister Miggin





No comments:

Post a Comment