Sunday, September 11, 2016

Letter-September 11th, 2016

Hello everyone, I hope this email finds you all well and happy. This week was great. We found a lot of potential investigators, but I am sad. I just found out that I am transferring this week! Actually I am really excited. I am going back out into the province, to Antique. NO more city air!!! And guess what else. I am training again!!!! YAY! "baby #2" I am so excited. We re-opening an old elders area, so I am so excited to see what this new area has in store. I am also excited to meet my new bata. So next week you will hopefully see some pics of her.

This week was our mission tour. Elder Haynie of the area presidency here in the Philippines and also a member of the 70 came. It was so fantastic. I was so inspired at what I learned from him. On Tuesday we had our mission leadership council and he attended and did the training. So I got to be uplifted and inspired twice. Sadly that was my last MLC because I am getting released from my calling as a STL and now becoming a trainer again! 

Some of the things that Elder Haynie focused on many things, but mostly finding. He helped us understand the importance of being good finders. I think all I learned will help me as we open our new area. He taught us what it really means to find scattered Israel, and how we need to understand our purpose better. We need to gather scattered Israel. One thing that stood out to me was he said, " Scattered Israel hangs out with Gathered Israel." Meaning we need to work close to the members and the people around them. I also received answers to my prayers during this mission tour, and even answers to prayers only in my heart, not yet asked. It really strengthen my testimony on how well our Heavenly Father knows each of us and he knows what we need. I really felt the spirit during the meeting. And felt peace about my mission and the fact that it is coming to a close. 

Well good luck to me this week as my new missionary and I start our journey in Antique. I love you all and hope you have a good week!

Love, Sister Miggin 








No comments:

Post a Comment