Sunday, September 11, 2016

Letter-July 31st, 2016

Hello everyone, this week flew by. As usually it was super busy but very rewarding.
Mon: P-day
Tues: We went on exchanges with the sisters in jaro. I worked with my Bata Sister Pancho. Actually we didn't work because she has a hurt leg. We actually spent the day in the mission home. So we spent he day with the mission president and his wife. I love them it was so fun. But sadly we found out she has to go to the mission hospital in manila to get checked out :( so it was a sock to learn she was leaving the next day. 
Wed:Worked in our area again. We got to teach the Jacieldo family and have a member couple work with us. It was so wonderful because we were able to see their faith grow. 
Thus: normal work day
Fri: we spent time searching for new apartment. And also got to teach our progressing family again 
Sat: We had splits with the sisters. I worked with Sister Caveiro. She is a new missionary. She has only been in the mission 6 weeks. I was impressed with her though. She was a lot of fun to work with. 
Sun: We saw some miracles this week. The Jacieldo family was able to come to church. I am was so happy to see the ward fellowship them. It was awesome. They stayed the whole time and participated in the classes and everything. Later that day we spent time finding and found 2 new families! 

Ok this week was just great. I am so happy in the work. My companion and I area really focusing on finding families and it has been so rewarding. 

love you all, 

Sister Miggin

No comments:

Post a Comment