Saturday, July 23, 2016

Letter-June 19th, 2016

Hello my loved ones,
Thank you all for the birthday greetings and the well wishes. I am happy to report that I am back in the game. We got to work almost everyday this week. I am also able to eat food again, so its looking great! So what happened this week?

Tues: We were under orders to take it easy this day, but we went to the bishops for dinner that night. I couldn't really eat lots but it was good anyway. 
Wed: Happy Birthday to me. My companion surprised me with a birthday party! Our districts got to have lunch together, and when I arrived they were all there waiting for me and it was a barbie pink themed party, anyway it was very thoughtful of them :) 
Thurs:Back to work!!!! We worked almost the whole day and it was awesome. So happy to be getting back in the swing of things.
Fri: Normal working day
Sat:We cleaned the house and got it ready for the new sisters coming, into our apartment, also we worked that night and found 3 former investigator families and got some new investigators too! 
Sun: Found out that I am transferring this week. I will be going back to the Iloilo city to a area called Lapaz. So today I was a speaker in church so I was able to say my goodbyes to them. Also we had a dinner apt with Becbec and her husband. She is just a awesome member . She made us mac and cheese hahahaha. 

Anyway this week was great. I had a good birthday. I am just really excited to get into a new area and see what it has in store for me. I am thankful to be here in the mission and in the Philippines, even though this last transfer hasn't been smooth sailing heath wise, that wont stop this Sister :) 

Love you all, Until next week 

Sister Miggin 





No comments:

Post a Comment