Wednesday, June 15, 2016

Letter-June 13th, 2016

Well first of all sorry for not being able to email earlier, but I just got out of the Hospital again....
So I guess I will just have to tell the story of what happened this week. 
I started to feel pretty sick Sunday night and it didn't seem to want to go away. So Monday we had to leave pretty early in the morning to go to Iloilo city for p-day and zone conference. So it was supposed to be way fun, but I was just feeling pretty sick. I couldn't keep any food inside of me and was experiencing very bad stomach pains.Thankfully the Elders were able to give me a blessing that helped me sleep that night. Well it continued into Tuesday during the conference and Sister Aquino wanted me to spent that night in the mission home. Also there started to be blood joined with everything, so I had a feeling something was up. So Wednesday we were able to get back to our area in Roxas and the next day we had to go the doctor. She was able to run some tests and found out that I have Amoebiasas. So that just means I have a sickness from either the water here or the food. The doctor wanted me to get admitted that day, but I resisted because I didn't want to go back at all. But I realized on Friday that after 5 days of being nothing but sick and loosing all food inside of me, I was probably just going to make it worse. So Friday until now I have been in the hospital so that I could get on some meds and get some help. And now I am out, I am no longer sick, but I really have to be strict the last few months of my mission what I eat, because they can't really cure this here in the Philippines, so right now the Amoebas are sleeping. It will hopefully stay that way so I can finish without getting sick again. 

On a brighter note we had a baptism on Saturday. I was very happy that little Nicole was baptized. The sad thing was I was not able to attend because I was in the hospital. And even worse her mom couldn't attend because she was also confined. Thankfully the other members in Nicole's family were able to be there for her as well. I was thankful that the ward keeps giving us part member families who need to be completed. And the Abo-ol family has a big place in my heart. 

Well that was my week, pretty fun huh :) Good news is I am back out and ready to begin again. I love you all lots.

Sister Miggin 




No comments:

Post a Comment