Friday, May 27, 2016

Letter-May 22nd, 2016

Wow, I can't believe this is here. The time has sure flown by.It has been fun to be with my batch mate. We have reminiscing the MTC. GOOD TIMES. Anyway this week was good. So what happened this week:
Mon; For P-day we went to this Jesus hold up statue, the view was awesome. It was a fun day. 
Tues: We spent time working in a area called punta cogon. We had 6 less actives from there come to church last week :) So we decided to keep visiting them and thankfully so did the ward
Wed: Sick comp :( 
Thurs: normal work day 
Fri:It was a put your shoulder to the wheel day
Sat:We got to visit a few of your new investigators and were so excited because they started to read the Book of Mormon! 
Sun: Church! We also had a member Sister Olivare work with us for part of the day, it was awesome :) 
Well I guess the last 2/3 of my mission is beginning. I promise to finish strong and keep running until the end.I hope you are all doing well. Thanks for all the  prayers for my health. I am glad to be better. Love you all! 

Sister Miggin 






No comments:

Post a Comment