Friday, May 27, 2016

Letter-April 24th, 2016

Hello Family and Friends, I hope that you are all doing well. This week was good. It has amazed me all the things that I have learned throughout my mission and this week. So what happened this week?
Mon; P-day of course :)
Tues: We tracting like I have never experienced before. Literally the whole day. Thankfully one lady actually let us teach her. She has some great potential. I am hopefully that she can progress. 
Wed:We had exchanges. I worked with Sister Servesa for her last ever exchange. We worked in my old area. It was nice to see some of the members and old investigators. We also found 2 new investigators for their area. IT was a successful day! 
Thurs: I don't know why but I had a lot of worries when I woke up. I just felt like I had a heavy heart. So literally the whole morning I was praying for help to keep focused in the work and not to have worries. I just couldn't wait to go out and work. And by the end of the day I was smiling and laughing with just my spirit totally changed. To the point that I can't even remember why I was worried. It's 100% true that happiness is found in the service of others. It really was a wonderful thing to finally experience for myself. I just had a ah-ha moment. I LOVE being a missionary and getting to serve the Lord. 
Fri: We got to clean the chapel for our service project. 
Sat: We worked for most of the day. We had a missionary fireside where we joined with the youth and the YSA. They had us join in a scripture trivia game and then my companion and I showed a video about fellow-shipping. https://www.lds.org/media-library/video/2015-01-011-reach-out-with-love?lang=eng I am not sure if you have ever seen this. But it something I wish I would have watched in young women's. 
Sun: Church :) Also before church we worked and got to teach 2 families :) 

Well that's really all for this week. It was great. I hope that if any of you feel weighed down with burdens and trails that you find someone to serve. "As we loose ourselves in the service of others we discover our own lives and our own happiness." Dieter F. Uchtdorf 

Until next time

Sister Miggin :) 




No comments:

Post a Comment