Saturday, February 13, 2016

Letter-February 8th, 2016

Hello loved ones,
I hope this email finds you all safe and warm. I got photos of the snow! Crazy! I can't even remember what it feels like to be cold. Next year I'm sure I will remember. 
So what happened this week:
Mon: P-day! 
Tues: We had zone training. We got to watch a worldwide mission training by some of the apostles and it was amazing. They talked about how to teach with the spirit and how our purpose should be to baptize truly converted people. And also gave us advice on how. It was amazing. I had like 4 pages of notes after that. It was such an uplifting thing. I for sure needed it. I have been praying for ways to improve as a missionary and a teacher and a trainer. And I did get some answers to my prayers though the training. 
Wed: Work! About half way during the day the ward mission leader called and asked where we were. He then showed up and worked with us for half the day! It was awesome. HE went finding, he wanted to lead the lessons and talked to people on the street just like us missionaries,and it was so much fun.We actually were a really good trisome! He said he missed missionary work and wanted to work with us. It was fun.Thank you Brother Llave! 
Thurs: Regular day I think. I can't remember hahaha 
Fri: We walked and talked and walked and talked and finally once night came we finally got some lessons. It was a fun day of street contacting and Sister Pancho was able to practice talking to people and not by shy. I don't have shy in my vocab and she said that was the first thing she learned about me as a missionary. I talk to everyone that will listen hahaha. I hope she is like that one day too. 
Sat: We had some return appointment and found some new investigators and also got to teach some of our part member families 
Sun: Church again, and we worked with 2 ward missionaries and it was a good day. 

I hope you all have a good week. I love you all! Talk you next week! 

Love, Sister Miggin

No comments:

Post a Comment