Thursday, January 28, 2016

Letter-January 3rd, 2016

Hello everyone,
I am now finally in my second area! It's called Roxas. Its so beautiful. My area is the BEACH! Heck ya! My new companion is Sister Pancho. She is from manila and just arrived on Thursday. I love her she is awesome. It is a little weird to be training though. I still feel like a baby in the mission. The ward here is amazing. The people here are honestly so nice. This area isn't as rich as the last one, but the people make up for it. New years was crazy here. We didn't really have time to work, because transfers was that day. But that night around midnight. I woke up by the noise. It was unlike anything I have ever seen. Firework, and firecrackers going off. Kids blowing horns. It seriously sounded like popcorn popping but super super loud. The whole sky was filled with fireworks. It was so cool. 

I am really excited for this new year. I am ready to start a new year and start some new goals. I am going to apply what I have learned in my mission so far. I hope to become a more consecrated missionary. I hope to make every day count. I want to keep working on being a better missionary every day. This transfer wont be easy training a new missionary and being in a new area where neither of us know anything. But I have that Heavenly Father will help us. This is his work and we are just His servants. I love being a missionary. This week was honestly really fun. I have been speaking almost non-stop Hiligaynon. Of course I am no where near fluent. But I can understand lots more and I love it. Its getting so much fun honestly. I am excited to see what this new area has in store, and what the Lords plan is for us. I hope you all had a good new year and everyone is well. 

Love Sister Miggin 





No comments:

Post a Comment