Thursday, January 28, 2016

Letter-January 17th, 2016

This week was good. I had a sick companion. But was still able to work with another sister. So that was good. We are working really hard to get this new area open and finding new investigators to teach. I was reading in preach my gospel during one of my personal studies and I decided that I need to start improving my teaching skills. I have set some new goals in how I can improve. I know that if I prayerfully continue that I can become who Heavenly Father wants me to be.

I got the opportunity to speak in church this week. I somehow lucked out before now. I pray that went ok and people could understand what I was saying.I also am now the ward piano player. And I started teaching the wife of the bishop how to play the piano. I am not perfect, but its fun to play. 

Things are going good here in Roxas and my "greenie" is doing great. It's like she isn't even new which makes it more easy for me. I hope that I can be a good example for her and that we can both learn lots. I hope that everyone is doing well back at home. That's all for this week folks! 

With love, Sister Miggin






No comments:

Post a Comment