Sunday, January 3, 2016

Letter-December 27th, 2015

Hello everyone,
I hope you all had a good Christmas. Talking to my family was so wonderful. I couldn't help but smile the whole time. I loved having that time. This week was good. We had some dinner parties for Christmas eve and Christmas day. They were lots of fun. It has been cool to experience the holidays in a different country. But for sure the highlight was talking to the family. After that we had a baptism! Brother Roy got baptized. He has been my investigator since August. He is one of the nicest people ever. We have also been teaching his family, but they aren't ready yet. He has been active in coming to church for 5 months and the ward was so excited for him to be baptized. I really got to see him change his life. He had word of wisdom problems when I first met him. But watching him quit those and see the blessing that it has brought into his life has been amazing. I was very proud of him and his decision to be baptized. The service was great too. His testimony at the end was my favorite part. To hear what really touched the investigator. It was a good day and a great week. I hope you all had a merry Christmas and have a Happy New year!
-Sister Miggin





No comments:

Post a Comment