Sunday, January 3, 2016

Letter-December 20th, 2015

Merry Christmas in advance!!! I hope you are all excited for the holidays to be here. I know I am. This week was for sure different than other. On Monday we sent the day at the mission office for our mission Christmas party. It was awesome! I also ate balut for the first time during an eating contest. For those of you who don't know what that is it is a developed duck embryo that is boiled and then eaten. It was disgusting, especially when there was feathers and a beak on the inside! Anyway the party was fun. But my companion was starting to not feel good and was having pain near the end of the party. Well that night we ended up having to take her to the ER. We were in the doctor until Thursday. It was a long week. And I didn't really get to work a lot. So not much to report. Thankfully we are out now. She still is not aloud to really work until next week. So we will probably have a slow week this week. I am very excited for Christmas. We have some dinner appointment and of course I am excited to talk to my family. 

I hope you are all enjoying this holiday season. And that you have a very Merry Christmas!!! 

Love, Sister Miggin 






No comments:

Post a Comment