Friday, December 4, 2015

Letter-November 22nd, 2015

I hope you all have a good thanksgiving this week. It does not feel like it at all. The sun is still shinning and its still hot. And also there is not thanksgiving here. But we might make one, who knows.

This week was not very eventful. A few of the sisters in the apartment got sick. And then this weekend I got sick as well. So it was more of a down week. I hate not being able to work. I would rather be out there then stuck inside the hot apartment. Oh well sometimes getting sick happens. 

I was reading in D&C this week. Something that really stood out to me was the importance of the priesthood and why we have it again on the earth. There is a reason it is necessary for us to return to our Heavenly Father again. I am grateful that we have the priesthood power on the earth again and the fullness of the gospel. I am also grateful for a good Dad who sets the best example for me and my family. I am thankful for the temple too. I really miss not being able to go often. But when I come home it will be something I don't take for granted. 

Have a fun week everyone. Thanks for all the love and support! 

~ Sister Miggin 

No comments:

Post a Comment