Sunday, December 13, 2015

Letter- December 6th, 2015

Hello everyone,

This week was good. It was a little bit crazy schedule. Because my companion wasn't aloud to work, she had back problems, she was under house watch. So I worked with the other 2 sisters. We would work in both areas and switch companions throughout the day. I was the one that working the whole time so that our area could be worked in too.  The good thing is, is that Sister Averion is now felling better. I am ready to go back and work in just my area. Also since the other sisters in the house were celebrating their year mark in the mission we celebrated our one month as companions. Time really does go by fast in the mission. 

I was reading the other day a talk by President Uchtdorf. " The infinite power of hope."  It's such a good talk. One thing that I really loved was this. " Hope is one of a three legged stool, together with faith and charity. These three stabilize our lives regardless of the rough or uneven surfaces we might encounter at that time." So as we have hope faith and charity we can have happiness in our lives. I know that to be true. I am striving everyday to develop these Christlike attributes. The talk goes on to talk about the things we hope in lead to faith, and the things we hope for lead to charity. I know that as we hope and have faith and then act on that in charity that our lives can be blessed. I know that though the atonement of Jesus Christ we can always have hope in our lives no matter what. I know that he is our savior and without him I would not be who I am today. I am grateful for the opportunity to share his gospel with the people in the Philippines. The church is true! 

I hope you all have a good week. 

-Sister Miggin 






No comments:

Post a Comment