Sunday, December 13, 2015

Letter-December 13th, 2015

I hope you are all enjoying this Christmas season. Yesterday we got to watch the First Presidency Christmas devotional. It was amazing. Something that I loved from it was the spirit that it brought to my life. I realize this year the spirit of the "holidays" is missing for me. But the spirit of "Christmas" is the same know matter where you are in the world, because it's the of the Savoir. I am truly grateful for the opportunity this year to take a break from the Christmas I am used to, to be the servant of the very person we celebrate this time of year. I hope you all get a change to watch this devotional.

This week was good. Sister Averion and I had to do to the dr. a few times this week. We are trying to figure out what is wrong with her back. We found out and thankfully she will be ok. She just needs to do some physical therapy. Good thing I know all about that :) I have been trying to do my best with a companion down. I did work with a member one day. It was a little challenging because it was 100% hiligaynon and I'm still not that good. But I had heavenly help for sure. By the end of the week sister was ready to try and work again. I was really happy. Things are going good here in our area. We have some new progressing investigators which is great. Later today we have a mission wide Christmas party, tonight and tomorrow! I am so excited! It should be fun. 

I hope you are all doing well. Have a good week! 

Sister Miggin 



No comments:

Post a Comment