Sunday, November 29, 2015

Letter-November 8th, 2015

Hello everyone,
Here we are p-day again. This week was crazy. The beginning of the week I was on exchanges with the STL's. It was weird being in a 3-some. But on Thursday I got my new companion. Her name is Sister Averion. She is from the Luzon Philippines. She is so cute and just the littlest thing every. I could just pick her up and put her in my pocket. She is not very good at English, but it's ok. It just gives me a better opportunity to learn more Hiligaynon faster. She also is helping me start to learn some Tagalog too. She reminds me a little bit of Laurie's mom. I have really enjoyed the time with her. I have learned a lot from her too. She is a really good teacher as well. 

Things are going good in our area. I feel like I have been here for a while. Sometimes I feel like I have knocked on every door in the area. But I know that's not true at all. There is new potential. We just started teaching a new girl named Leslie. She is in her mid 20's. We were walking down the street and her mom called us over and said her daughter has been looking for us. We taught her and she even accepted a baptismal date. I am really excited to see what happens. I know it will go well if we pray for guidance and the spirit to be with us always. 

I hope you all have a great week! 

-Sister Miggin 



No comments:

Post a Comment