Sunday, November 1, 2015

Letter-November 1st, 2015

This week was good. It was a little bit of a crazy schedule trying to get my companion ready to go home. But it all worked out in the end. Today is my last day with Sister Scicluna. I am a little sad, but also excited for my next companion.

So this next transfer I am really going to work on my Charity and Love. To me they are two of the most important Christlike attributes. I think if you don't have them its harder to achieve the rest. This week I was praying for a service opportunity and one came in a way that we didn't expect at all. We ended up at a members house who was really sick and we got to help them out and their family. It is always such a good feeling when you serve others. I am really grateful for my Savior and his perfect example. I hope to try and be more like Jesus in all things that I do. I am really blessed to be his servant for this time. I know that as I prayerfully ask the Lord for help in developing Christlike attributes that he will help me. 

I  know that this church is true and I am blessed to get to share it all day every day with others. I hope to use my time here to the fullest and be the best missionary I can be while I get the chance. I hope you all have a good week and had a fun Halloween. Until next time! 

-Sister Miggin 



No comments:

Post a Comment