Sunday, November 29, 2015

Letter-November 15th, 2015

Hello everyone!
This week was great. By far the highlight was NOEL GOT BAPTIZED!!!!!! I think I told you all about when we found him. I'll just tell the story again. So a few months ago Sister Sciclua and I were tracting and all week we had no success. Finally one night we were about to go home of the night. But we decided that we still had time to find one more. We were walking down the street and found this small alleyway. We both felt prompted to go down this street. Well as we were walking this dog came running to us and walked by us to this house. The lights were on so I turned and "tagbalay" That's what you do here when you get to someones house, you all out to them. Anyway this supper friendly man came out and met us and let us in to share with him. He then said he would come to church on Sunday. We didn't believe it really. The lesson went so well after we couldn't tell if he was crazy or just golden. Well he did end up coming to church and hasn't missed a Sunday. When we taught word of wisdom it only took 2 weeks to get him to stop drinking coffee. He is honestly one of the nicest men I have ever met. He is so Christlike and loving to everyone. He is also very humble and teachable. So this week we baptized him. It was such a wonderful experience for me. I was so happy. It was like that scripture in D&C how joyful your soul will be if you bring one soul unto me. After he was baptized he turned to me with a big grin and gave me a thumbs up. After he bore his testimony about how he did expect to join our church and it was because of this spirit and his dog that we found him. After that he walked around and shook every single persons hand who came to his baptism and thanked them personally. He was so happy to join the church. I am so grateful that Heavenly Father led us to find this man who was just waiting for the gospel. It showed me as your working hard that the Lord will place those prepared in your path. 

I hope you all have a good week! 

Love- Sister Miggin 




No comments:

Post a Comment