Sunday, September 27, 2015

Letter- September 13th, 2015

Kamusta Kamo?!
This week was really great. I'm not sure where the time went. But we sure were busy. We did more finding this week and our teaching pool is really starting to build up. It's so awesome. I was shown this week that as long as we are diligent and doing what we are supposed to, the Lord will bless us with finding people ready to hear our message. One new family that we found was indeed a miracle that we found them. IT took us 3 OYM's (Open Your Mouth) and this guy just led us though all these houses to this family, who really has potential. Sister Scicluna and I were so excited after we found that family. We knew 100% that it wasn't us who found them, but we were really led by the spirit to find them.
I really love our studies right now. We have mission tour this week. Which is when a General Authority is going to come and visit our mission. Well in preparation for that we have been asked to study the Abraham covenant, the House of Israel, the Baptismal Covenant, and the oath and covenant of the Priesthood. Its been really fun to study these topics and really have time to learn about them. I have been loving it. Also the more and more I study from Preach my Gospel, the more I see how helpful it is. Its like a missionaries study lifeline. I am so grateful for it. 
Well that's about it for this week. I am really grateful to be here. I have learned so much already on my mission.  Talking to people and different members really humbles me and makes me realize how strong their faith is. I realize how blessed we are to live where we do. This week was good. They days were long, but the week ended up going fast. I hope you all are doing well. Thanks for the prayers coming my way. I can feel the love through them. Have a great week!!

-Sister Miggin

No comments:

Post a Comment