Tuesday, September 8, 2015

Letter- August 30th, 2015

This week was really busy,
The first part of the week I was in a 3some with the STL's. We had a good time trying to cover two areas. But I have my new companion now. Her name is Sister Scicluna. She is an Aussie! From Tasmania, Australia. She is one of the kindest people I know. I just love her. We have a lot of fun together. We have set some new goals for what we want to accomplish in our area. I am really excited to get to work! She has also helped a lot with my language. She has had to learn it, so she understands a lot of how to teach it. I am going to have 2 great trainers! 
I am staring to see a difference the gospel makes in peoples lives. Its really humbling to watch it. It's true what they say. The spirit is really the teacher. It does the conversion. Its so cool to see the light turn on in peoples eyes. One of our investigators agreed to be baptized. He said he finally feels ready. For him it wasn't until after he learned about the Plan of Salvation that it really started to make sense to him. I hope that he continues to come closer to our heavenly father. I was just so grateful for the spirit with us in our lessons. I hope to always do the things to remain worthy of it. It would be impossible without it. I had a really good week. It was full of hard work and fun times. The weather is crazy here as usual. I really don't mind the rain at all. You better believe I'm over here singing and dancing in the rain. I hope you all have a great week! until next week :)

-Sister Miggin 

Ps.Sorry guys my brain is like gone. But I did have a baptism this week! Her name is Jhana. I am really upset at myself for not remembering to include this. But I was really excited. She has developed quite a testimony. Her uncle and his wife and kids are active members and she was a referral. She was so excited to be baptized afterwords she just could stop smiling. I was really proud of her for making the decision to be baptized. 





Katie said that these children are showering in the rain.

No comments:

Post a Comment