Sunday, July 26, 2015

Letter-June 5th, 2015

Kamusta everyone-
First of all thanks for all the emails. It makes me so happy to hear from everyone. This week was so great. So on Saturday we had to teach an "investigator" a lesson in nothing but Ilonggo. Its way hard. We had to teach him pretty much everyday. That is a big stress because we have no idea how to say anything and we weren't aloud notes. Sunday was wonderful. The devotional was JANCIE KAPP PERRY! She was a great speaker and her and her husband were too cute. It was way cool to sing her songs for her too. The spirit was so strong. 
On Tuesday we had Elder Christofferson come speak to us. He talked on questions in the mission field. He is an amazing man. It's always cool to be in the presence on a general authority. 
So as far as the language goes its so hard. Like I didn't think my brain would hurt this bad. But because I am working hard, I know the lord is blessing with the skills to remember things. I now can pray and bear my testimony. My goal is to learn 50 new words a day. So far i have been doing pretty good. I love the spirit that is here and how the lord blesses his missionaries. I feel the savior bless me everyday all day long. 
Thank you for all your love and prayers. I love you all and miss you a lot. 

- Sister Miggin 





No comments:

Post a Comment