Sunday, July 26, 2015

Letter-June 12th, 2015

Hello everyone!

This week was good. "We teach an investigator" pretty much everyday. It hard in Illonggo. But I cant believe how much I have learned so far. Only here and with this spirit is it possible. I have been working of flashcards and things like that. I also pray a lot in the language. 

We got to host new missionaries this week! It was so much fun! Its a bittersweet thing to watch families drop off missionaries. But it was fun for me to be there for the new arrivals. Its crazy how slow the days feel but its weird to think I have been here almost 3 weeks. I am glad to be here.

This week the general relief society president came and spoke. It was truly wonderful. She and her husband both are amazing people. I am in the choir so its really fun to participate in that. Music brings such a spirit. Today we got to go to the temple again. Its the place to be! I am sad I only have 3 more times ever for a year and a half. 

Thank you for the birthday wishes and the package! I loved it. Thanks for the prayers too, I feel of your love a lot here. 

Love, Sister Miggin 








No comments:

Post a Comment